Mar 6, 2011

I REALLY don't want to know the final calorie count of today...
Weekends are annoying!!
Food-wise ofcourse. I love going out with friends and visit family. If there only was a way to eat little enough! But I refuse to trick them.
I do know that I now eat less than I normally would. Just one healthy platefull with lots of veggies and no seconds. I'll try to fill my plate with way more veggies next time. That's not really a trick right :P
Too bad the fiancee kept shoving the appetisers in my face. Little pieces of toast with cream cheese and herbs. I had like five of those. Luckily I'm a vegetarian so there are less options to stuff my face with.
During coffee I rushed over to serve everybody, so I could decide my own portion of apple cake. Nobody notices if you take it yourself and don't have to fuss over the size of the piece. That might be a trick. But I didn't even think about it.
Next week will be a fresh start!
This week I lost more than half a kilo. Maybe I'll lose the rest of that kilo next week. Hopefully more!
EDIT: calorie count is kind of okay. For a weekend-day that is. Is it bad that my nails are a little blue and I'm loving it? :P

No comments: