Mar 11, 2011

Damage is okay.

Less stomachpain this morning, too bad I love that feeling. I didn't gain but didn't lose either. Could be much worse so I'm happy. Today it's coffee and water for breakfast and lunch and I'll try not to eat too much dinner.

But that's not so easy!

I take what must be a reasonable amount, much less than I'd normally put on my plate, and then it looks like a mountain of food!! I start eating, smelling it, looking at it, trying to enjoy it, think while I put it in my mouth, little bites at a time, just eating in a healthy way really. But I'm not used to that, I used to eat very quickly with big bites. That's a way of eating that I don't enjoy anymore, but it's hard for me to stay focused.
I'm getting better, I can even feel it when I'm full now. A big step!



Maybe I'll get there after all... If I don't slip up.

No comments: