Mar 11, 2011

here piggy piggy piggy

I feel like a pig. Oink.

Actually I only had about 800 calories today. Not too much fat. But I still feel so fat and such a loser!!!!!

Not eating went fine, until 5pm. I started to feel hungry. At first I decided to take a slice of bread. Loads of fiber and only 94 calories. But I wasn't satisfied. I took a piece of Dextro to get some energy. Then I had to take a handfull of chocolate pillow cereal!!! Oink oink.

I had to eat dinner at my parent's. My mom mostly cooks healthy, and this was a healthy night. But I had to go and eat dessert, chocolate pudding. And have two glasses of white wine.

Chocolate = trigger!

I know deep inside it wasn't so bad. But I feel so depressed and mad at myself!! Why couldn't I just make some coffee at 5pm?? Why did I eat the pudding??? Again, the scale will show the same number as yesterday tomorrow, or even a higher number!!! Blech.

I'm hoping to do a master cleanse next week, if no plans interfere. They will. I'll always be fat.

No comments: