Mar 6, 2011

I love being able to eat almost nothing! That empty feeling feels amazing.

The fiancee went out friday night so he couldn't eat breakfast saturday morning. He likes to drink too much.
I just didn't eat either. He even ate before I did. And didn't even notice.

At 2pm he asked if we would get lunch. So we went out for chocolate fondue. Very lunchlike indeed :P
I had coffee, a few pieces of fruit and one little piece of nougat. I dipped the fruit in the chocolate so it had not even a dab of chocolate on it. Let him have all the marshmallows and brownies.

At 5pm we had been walking quite a bit and I had been pushing the stroller with my sweet babygirl. And I wondered out loud if I had burnt all the calories from the fondue. Yeah right, he said, with all the chocolate we had..

Ha.

He doesn't notice. So I just have to stay quiet about calories and he won't notice if I eat less.

At 7.30pm we went out to eat with babygirls godfather and his boyfriend. I just love those guys! With only the fruit and coffee in me we made a powerwalk to the restaurant.
I had tomatosoup (with cream yuck), a goat cheese salad and an irish coffee. Alot of calories, but it was a very fun night out so I tried to forget about that.

Today is an obligatory eating day. Poor stomach, it was just starting to shrink. I'll try to eat as little as I can. But can't promise myself anything. Luckily, my parents aren't as pushy, nobody has to clean their plate, full is full. Can't say that about his parents..


Next week I'll try to keep it up!

No comments: