Feb 23, 2011

Just a bore

I didn't start this blog to get followers. I started this blog because I need it! I need to, well, rant. Just talk about my day and my worries and happiness. There's alot of those.

So don't read it if you don't like people blabbing about that kind of thing, you'll just get annoyed  =)

I live with my boyfriend/fiancée and we have a beautiful babygirl. I don't have alot of friends but the few ones I have are alot of fun to be around. But we don't talk about the serious things in life; about our worries, fears, and deeper feelings. I used to, but they just don't listen and change the subject. When I try to talk to my boyfriend about those things, he reacts in the worst possible way. He means well! But he just can't make me feel better, instead he makes me feel worse. If I told him about something that worries me or makes me sad, or even when I tell him something that made me happy, when he reacts to it he makes me feel bad! Literally every time, you'd think he does it on purpose.

Maybe I'm just a bore, that's highly possible. I'll just be a bore on here then, nobody HAS to read here. But they can, that makes me feel a little bit heard. Now I don't have to put my friends and boyfriend to sleep with my yammering about my day. My daughter listens though, she doesn't understand me yet but she always makes me feel so happy and proud with her gorgeous smile <3

No comments: