Feb 24, 2011

If someone reads this, there's a good chance they will laugh at me, feel sorry for me, or just don't understand. I'm not trying to get sympathy, it's just the way it is.

I don't like sex

I'm actually afraid to have sex

Yes I have a child, so I do it anyway. But I really dislike it and it's always a struggle. It makes me feel very scared and uncomfortable.
Why do it then?

Would you stay with somebody who doesn't fulfill your basic needs??

I do it for my boyfriend. I would only be so lucky to be with someone who thinks they'd rather not do it then do it with someone who doesn't want to. Someone who would want to work on this problem together and not force me to do things I don't want to do.
But that's not him. He's 'somewhat' of a selfish lover. And that's actually saving our relationship, how about that.
He's happy with one time on certain days of the week (we have three 'obligatory sexdays' which is actually more than the average couple with kid, whyyyy..)

I hate it, it makes me feel extremely... can't even explain the feeling I get because people just wouldn't understand. Only a few unlucky ones have the same problem.

No I wasn't sexually abused as a kid or raped or something.

But I do know somewhat about the cause of this.

Before you say, it's just because you need a good lay then you'll think differently...

I've never liked it, I've never wanted to do it! But that's just what you do when you have a boyfriend right? That's just what you do when you're in a serious relationship, and that's where babies come from.


Lately it's gotten so bad that I don't even like hugging, or touching, or kissing.

My poor boyfriend...  Too bad I'm the one with the fear, anxiety, general cattle-like feeling, and the guilt.

He just 'can't get any'

No comments: